xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml' Friday Night Wife: We voted!
Four years ago I taught 2nd graders and had for five years. For now the Lord has me staying home with my babies. I am a believer in Jesus Christ. I have been married for 8 years to my best friend who just happens to be a football coach. We have four precious baby girls who keep us very busy. I love to spend time with family, craft, bake, cook, watch football, and whatever else comes up. I am hoping to start up a baking business with cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as I am enjoying blogging about it!

Gonzo

Gonzo

My Girls

My Girls

Adda B.

Adda B.

Ella Sue

Ella Sue

Chloe & Claire

Chloe & Claire

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

We voted!

On Friday, the girls and I voted.  We talked about it with Adda the night before and so she knew exactly what we were doing that morning including who I was going to vote for, and what I was voting for him for.  She asks so many questions these days!  So...I got in there with them both and as I was standing at my little machine casting my vote Adda announced who I was voting for to everyone in the room.  Her exact words were, "Mom, you voting for Mitt?!!"  Luckily we live in a country where we can go vote and not worry about our safety based on who we vote for.  Everyone laughed  and then a lady came up to me that was working the polls and said, "Let me know if I can help you!"  I laughed and said, "I know it looks like I need help, doesn't it!"  We all got stickers on our way out!  A sticker mean sooooo much to Adda B!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment