xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml' Friday Night Wife: After Dark In The Park!
Four years ago I taught 2nd graders and had for five years. For now the Lord has me staying home with my babies. I am a believer in Jesus Christ. I have been married for 8 years to my best friend who just happens to be a football coach. We have four precious baby girls who keep us very busy. I love to spend time with family, craft, bake, cook, watch football, and whatever else comes up. I am hoping to start up a baking business with cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as I am enjoying blogging about it!

Gonzo

Gonzo

My Girls

My Girls

Adda B.

Adda B.

Ella Sue

Ella Sue

Chloe & Claire

Chloe & Claire

Sunday, October 7, 2012

After Dark In The Park!

Last night we went to the After Dark in the Park fall festival.  It was cold, but the kids had lots of fun!  We pulled up in the parking lot just in time to see great friends!  I think they both were more excited about seeing each other than getting into the festival.  Here we are walking into the festival right after the hay ride.
 A little face painting!  This is her first face painting experience! 
 She of course picked an orange pumpkin!  Orange is her favorite color! 
 Ella and I all bundled up!
 "Mom look at my pumpkin!"
 Cute girls!
 Getting a balloon flower from the clown!  And it's orange!

 Hot Apple Cider!
 Bean Bag Toss
 Pumpkin Bowling
 Strike!!!
 Goofy Golf
 Shoot the Ball
 Score!  Good job Adda!
Pumpkin Roll
 Go Adda Go!
 She will be helping with the vacuuming starting next week.  She had great form!  Don't ya think?!

 Picking a prize after winning the Cake Walk!
 Picking a pumpkin to decorate!
 Attempting a family picture!  I was spilling apple cider and Ella got her hands out of the blanket to chew the balloon!  Oh Sheesh!  Not good!
 Decorating her pumpkin!
 Her first taste of cotton candy!
 She won the cake walk again!
 Picking another prize!
 Guess what's inside??!!  One was a turtle shell, another was an acorn, and the last one was snake skin!
 Adda was brave and stuck her hand in one of the holes!  Luckily it was the acorn!
 Thanks was great fun!  Fixing to head home because it was starting to mist outside!
 Gonzo with the kids!  What a good Daddy he is!  We decided the Dad's needed to be elected to take them all camping!  They might need to be put on meds for that trip!
 On the hay ride heading back to our cars!  Such good buddies!  We love you guys!
 On our way home she told us over and over about all her prizes from the games!
 Warming up in the bath!  Goodbye orange pumpkin!
 Sweet Ella!

It was fun!  What made it even better was meeting up with good friends!  We love the Clark's and Thompson's!  Glad we all decided to endure the cold and make it out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment