xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml' Friday Night Wife: Fort Worth Zoo...The Perfect Day!
Four years ago I taught 2nd graders and had for five years. For now the Lord has me staying home with my babies. I am a believer in Jesus Christ. I have been married for 8 years to my best friend who just happens to be a football coach. We have four precious baby girls who keep us very busy. I love to spend time with family, craft, bake, cook, watch football, and whatever else comes up. I am hoping to start up a baking business with cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as I am enjoying blogging about it!

Gonzo

Gonzo

My Girls

My Girls

Adda B.

Adda B.

Ella Sue

Ella Sue

Chloe & Claire

Chloe & Claire

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fort Worth Zoo...The Perfect Day!

I didn't have kids to keep today, so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to take the girls to the zoo.  It's half price day on Wednesdays, the weather is amazing today, and we had some friend to meet there.  Lee, Andrea and the kids had already planned on going and I decided that sounded like a great plan!  We ended up meeting Susan (a great friend from college) and her girls there also!  Here are some pictures from our day!
Ready to go!  Thanks goodness for a double stroller!













 Looking for the alligator!













 We finally saw Lee, Andrea, and the kids!  They got there a little after us and we only saw them twice the whole time!




 State Bird of New Mexico, Roadrunner!

 Huge Black Eagle!


 Sleepy Lions!















 The baby rhino was hiding!  I think he was drinking milk!
 Here is my proof that Ella was there with us!  She was a good girl the whole time!  Sweet girl!
 My attempt at a picture with both of them!

It was a great day to go to the zoo!  Never got above 70 and was cloudy the whole time.  Almost all of the animals were out and busy!  We all enjoyed it very much!  Glad we were able to go!  Yeah for half priced Wednesday's!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I think you may have inspired me to take a zoo trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good! I am glad we gave you some inspiration! Do it and then blog about your trip! We can compare animals!

      Delete
  2. Hey! I know that Susan girl! And i LOVE Ella's shirt!. Nesting dolls are my fave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Susan girl knows you too! I love that shirt too! It was Adda's and one of my favorites!

      Delete