xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml' Friday Night Wife: Turkey Shirts
Four years ago I taught 2nd graders and had for five years. For now the Lord has me staying home with my babies. I am a believer in Jesus Christ. I have been married for 8 years to my best friend who just happens to be a football coach. We have four precious baby girls who keep us very busy. I love to spend time with family, craft, bake, cook, watch football, and whatever else comes up. I am hoping to start up a baking business with cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as I am enjoying blogging about it!

Gonzo

Gonzo

My Girls

My Girls

Adda B.

Adda B.

Ella Sue

Ella Sue

Chloe & Claire

Chloe & Claire

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Turkey Shirts

I have been a blogger slacker the last few days.  For some reason this has been a pretty crazy week.  On Tuesday Adda, Ella, and I all went to the doctor.  Ella got her second flu shot, I got a flu shot, and Adda had an ear infection!  Sure as we got home from picking up Adda's prescription I started feeling sick!  I felt like I had the flu.  I know they say you can't get the flu after having the flu shot, but I sure felt like it.  Luckily I had a z-pack and started taking it that night.  I love the z-pack!  I wish they grew on trees!  Seriously!  It works for me and because I'm allergic to penicillin it's about all I can take.  It's safe while nursing too!  When I say I wish it grew on trees I am not kidding, at all!  So it's Thursday night and we all getting better!  This time of the year is sooo lovely with all the sickness that floats around. 

I finished working on these super cute shirts for Adda, Ella, and my niece Leah.  If you love it let me know and I can make one for your sweet little turkey!  $25 if I provide the shirt, $20 if you provide the shirt  I got these at Old Navy for $6!  







  
Sorry for being a slacker this week!  We have lots going on over the weekend so I will have lots to post!  Also, there will be a really good giveaway soon!  Keep checking back for details! 

No comments:

Post a Comment