xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml' Friday Night Wife: Pumpkin Patch!
Four years ago I taught 2nd graders and had for five years. For now the Lord has me staying home with my babies. I am a believer in Jesus Christ. I have been married for 8 years to my best friend who just happens to be a football coach. We have four precious baby girls who keep us very busy. I love to spend time with family, craft, bake, cook, watch football, and whatever else comes up. I am hoping to start up a baking business with cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as I am enjoying blogging about it!

Gonzo

Gonzo

My Girls

My Girls

Adda B.

Adda B.

Ella Sue

Ella Sue

Chloe & Claire

Chloe & Claire

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pumpkin Patch!

After we voted I took the girls to the pumpkin patch.  It was a day of catching up.  I have been meaning to take them to the pumpkin patch for a while now and it had not happened yet.  I also knew we might get rain over the weekend and I didn't want to go to the pumpkin patch after a rain!  Yuck!  Doing that by myself with Gonzo at work did not sound like a fun activity at all!  They had fun and I managed to get a few good pictures of them both.  We left with two baby pumpkins and a big pumpkin for Daddy and I!






 She's really good at saying cheese and not looking at the camera!
 Again!


 Really interested in the hay!


 And, it's in her mouth!
 All those teeth make a really cute smile!
 I love these two girls!

We had a really good win that night at the football game!  The cold front hit and we were bundled up big time!  Two games left in district!  This season has been a whirlwind so far and I can only remember a few plays from all the games combined!  All I care about is a W! 

Tackling Daddy after the game! 
 Singing the school song!
 All bundled up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment