xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml' Friday Night Wife: Family Photos
Four years ago I taught 2nd graders and had for five years. For now the Lord has me staying home with my babies. I am a believer in Jesus Christ. I have been married for 8 years to my best friend who just happens to be a football coach. We have four precious baby girls who keep us very busy. I love to spend time with family, craft, bake, cook, watch football, and whatever else comes up. I am hoping to start up a baking business with cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as I am enjoying blogging about it!

Gonzo

Gonzo

My Girls

My Girls

Adda B.

Adda B.

Ella Sue

Ella Sue

Chloe & Claire

Chloe & Claire

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Family Photos

For the past two years we have used Raquel Sanchez Photography to take our family photos.  She has a photography business that is like the best kept secret of the metroplex.  She has a family and job of her own and does this on the side.  Raquel is super talented and creative and the very best part is you get to keep all your photos on a CD.  I love having them on a CD so I can print them when and where I want.  P.S. this is not a paid advertisement.  I just love her pics and wanted to share her information with everyone.  Hope you enjoy!

2011 Family Photos


















2012 Family Photos























If you live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area email Raquel and have her take your next family photos.  We love her!  Here is her website: www.raquelsanchezphotography.com

Oh a side note, I have not forgotten about the giveaway.  I am working on the next prize.  Keep checking back!  If you haven't joined the blog yet, go ahead and do so.  You will automatically be entered into the drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment