xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml' Friday Night Wife: Ella is 7 months!
Four years ago I taught 2nd graders and had for five years. For now the Lord has me staying home with my babies. I am a believer in Jesus Christ. I have been married for 8 years to my best friend who just happens to be a football coach. We have four precious baby girls who keep us very busy. I love to spend time with family, craft, bake, cook, watch football, and whatever else comes up. I am hoping to start up a baking business with cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as I am enjoying blogging about it!

Gonzo

Gonzo

My Girls

My Girls

Adda B.

Adda B.

Ella Sue

Ella Sue

Chloe & Claire

Chloe & Claire

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Ella is 7 months!



Ella turned 7 months yesterday!  I say it all the time, but it really does go by so so fast.  I remember with Adda taking tons of pictures and trying really hard to document everything with pictures.  Sometimes I feel guilty because I am not as good about that with Ella.  I do feel like this blog has helped me to keep track of things and document well for both kids.  These are some of the things Ella is doing:
  • Sits up without help
  • Trying to get her knees under her when she is on her stomach
  • Has 4 teeth
  • Drinking water from a straw (she only swallows about 1/4 of it)
  • Babbles the words ma ma ma, ba ba ba, da da da
  •  Thinks her big sister is pretty amazing
  • Sleeping without a swaddle
  • Standing up against things with help
  • Clapping
  • Waving


 Look at those teeth!

 Laughing at Daddy!


 Trying to get those knees under her!



 Clapping!


Adda at 8 months old!  You can really see their differences here!  Adda really does look like Gonzo and Ella looks like me!  Both are so precious in their own way.  I can't wait to see the differences in their personalities.  

Some of Adda's one liners recently:
  • Handed me a little box and said "Mom, was this made in China?"
  • The mailman came to the door and she said "Do you have a delivery for us?"
  • Anytime she needs me to do something for her she says, "Can you do me a fovor?"
  • After she heard my mom and I talking about iceberg lettuce and how my mom always told me it had no nutritional value, she repeated that statement multiple times to multiple people!
  • I accidentally pushed Adda when I didn't see her behind me and she said, "Mom, I'm sorry you pushed me!"
  • Told me I was her best friend!  She said Daddy, Ella, Sissy (our cat), and Missy B (my parents cat) were her friends too, but I was her best friend!
  • When we ask her about Daddy's football team she says, "Let's Go Big D!"
  • Aunt Andrea was changing Leah's diaper and she asked, "Did she have diarrhea?"
  • AND THE BEST ONE SO FAR:  She found two tampons on the bathroom counter and brought them to me and said, "Mom here is a cheese stick for you and a cheese stick for me!"
I am sure there were more, but I have forgotten some!  Adda B cracks me up!  She hears everything single thing we say!

By the way!  The guy is here fixing my oven and cook top right now!  My fingers and toes are crossed that it will be fixed soon!  It's been over three weeks now!  FYI- never purchase from Sears!  I am quite sure I have a big RED mark by my name!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Look at that sweetie girl!!! This blog willl be an awesome look back for them one day. They will be able to read thru it and learn about all the fun things they were doing and saying! Hope your oven is fixed. I know I am giving mine a work out this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracey, The oven is fixed!!!!! Thank you Jesus! Congrats on your winnings at the fair! I'm for sure going to try out and few of those recipes!

      Delete