xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml' Friday Night Wife: Back to the Grind!
Four years ago I taught 2nd graders and had for five years. For now the Lord has me staying home with my babies. I am a believer in Jesus Christ. I have been married for 8 years to my best friend who just happens to be a football coach. We have four precious baby girls who keep us very busy. I love to spend time with family, craft, bake, cook, watch football, and whatever else comes up. I am hoping to start up a baking business with cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as I am enjoying blogging about it!

Gonzo

Gonzo

My Girls

My Girls

Adda B.

Adda B.

Ella Sue

Ella Sue

Chloe & Claire

Chloe & Claire

Monday, August 20, 2012

Back to the Grind!

For the past two years I have kept kiddos at my house so I can stay home with my girls.  I have only kept teachers kids so it has worked out that I have all the school holidays and summers off.  The best part about it has been that the kids I keep are friends kids and so they are like my own.  I still have a few spots open that I would like to fill, so you can keep that in your prayers for us.  This year I have Adda (3), Tate (2), Ella (6 months), and Jackson (4 months).

Today is our first day back!  I always have a screaming headache and tight neck after the first few days because it's a huge change going from mine to a whole bundle of kiddos.  Today hasn't been too bad so far.  It takes about a week or so to get a routine with all of them and then its smooth sailing.  HA HA!


Don't mind Adda still in her pajamas!  She pretty much stays that way when I'm keeping kids.  Changing her into an outfit is a very minor detail.  Tate is looking at me like I'm crazy!  I have kept him since he was 3 months old!  I love me some Tater!


Meet Jackson!  The newest member of our gang!  He and Ella will be great buddies in no time!  He makes no bones about having to sit in a pink Bumbo!  Anyway, real men wear pink!


Great friends!  Sometimes!  Adda bosses Tate, like all little girls do.  Tate pesters her and runs, like all little boys do.  Overall their love is deep!


When one baby starts crying, the other starts crying!


Lunch:  Notice the cute little note on his napkin from MOM!  We had great lunch entertainment!  Sean (the refrigerator repair man came) to visit!  He chatted it up with them.  His phone had a duck quack ring.  When it went off they both looked around for it.  Big laughs!




These two waited so patiently during lunch.


Fast asleep!


Fast asleep!

Somehow I managed to get a picture of all four of them asleep without waking them up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment