xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml' Friday Night Wife: A Day Off!
Four years ago I taught 2nd graders and had for five years. For now the Lord has me staying home with my babies. I am a believer in Jesus Christ. I have been married for 8 years to my best friend who just happens to be a football coach. We have four precious baby girls who keep us very busy. I love to spend time with family, craft, bake, cook, watch football, and whatever else comes up. I am hoping to start up a baking business with cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as I am enjoying blogging about it!

Gonzo

Gonzo

My Girls

My Girls

Adda B.

Adda B.

Ella Sue

Ella Sue

Chloe & Claire

Chloe & Claire

Friday, August 24, 2012

A Day Off!

Because I have not filled my full-time spots for childcare, I am only keeping kids on Monday and Wednesday.  I am enjoying it but feel a little guilty because we need the extra money.  I feel like I should be out on the street peddling cupcakes and cookies!  (Although I don't think I would make much of a living selling baked good on the street.  I wouldn't buy any food from someone parked on the side of the road!  Unless it was Martha Stewart, or Giada De Laurentiis, or even Bobby Flay!)

This morning Lee and Andrea called and asked if we wanted to come swimming with them.  Of course, "Adda The Fish", was all in.  Gonzo was in Mesquite scouting De Soto's scrimmage and wasn't going to be home for lunch and I wasn't watching any kids, so we loaded up and headed to the pool!  The kids had fun and they burned some serious fuel!   




Sweet cousins!  My parents are sooooo out numbered (5 in a little over 4 years)!  Again, I am so glad we live 5 minutes apart!  Such a blessing!


Workin on their tans!  Really we forced them to take this picture!  They never want to do what you want them to!

So, because my girls are fast asleep from burning all their fuel I will get back to my "to do list" for the reunion.  I still have no oven so I used the neighbors to finish my cakes.  Now, I just need to work on the banner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment