xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml' Friday Night Wife: Past Two Days...
Four years ago I taught 2nd graders and had for five years. For now the Lord has me staying home with my babies. I am a believer in Jesus Christ. I have been married for 8 years to my best friend who just happens to be a football coach. We have four precious baby girls who keep us very busy. I love to spend time with family, craft, bake, cook, watch football, and whatever else comes up. I am hoping to start up a baking business with cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as I am enjoying blogging about it!

Gonzo

Gonzo

My Girls

My Girls

Adda B.

Adda B.

Ella Sue

Ella Sue

Chloe & Claire

Chloe & Claire

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Past Two Days...

We have had some serious action around our street the past two days.  On Tuesday morning we were just starting school when we heard about twelve huge loud trucks turn onto our street.  The kids and I all went to the front door to see what was going on.  They were all City of Arlington vehicles and it looked like they were going to redo our street.  So instead of talking about the letter K we decided to go watch the workers!  Now, I must tell you that it has been forever since I have done a specific letter with the kids.  With getting pregnant, and getting bigger by the second, and the youngest little boy I keep changing his nap schedule our mornings have been thrown off for a while.  I haven't been able to get back on track!  Ugh!  So, although I knew they really wanted to go outside to watch the action I was a little disappointed to be stopping "school"!  I figured them watching big tractors and dump trucks in action was a great "real life experience"!  We stayed out there and watched a little over an hour yesterday and about the same today!  They loved it and honestly so did I!  It was very interesting seeing how each step was accomplished with each massive construction vehicle! 

 Day 1: Tearing up the old "trail" according to Adda!
 Very interested!

 Playing with a little sidewalk chalk!

 Day 2: Asphalt is going down!
 These two decided to use the ivy vines to pretend they were monkeys making Tarzan sounds!



 Watching for birds!



 And we are going in now...the asphalt fumes were headed right towards us!

No comments:

Post a Comment