xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml' Friday Night Wife: Home, Sweet Home!
Four years ago I taught 2nd graders and had for five years. For now the Lord has me staying home with my babies. I am a believer in Jesus Christ. I have been married for 8 years to my best friend who just happens to be a football coach. We have four precious baby girls who keep us very busy. I love to spend time with family, craft, bake, cook, watch football, and whatever else comes up. I am hoping to start up a baking business with cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as I am enjoying blogging about it!

Gonzo

Gonzo

My Girls

My Girls

Adda B.

Adda B.

Ella Sue

Ella Sue

Chloe & Claire

Chloe & Claire

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Home, Sweet Home!

We had a very restful week at home with my parents! I needed that break BAD! Probably the girls did too! I didn't have to cook a meal, or clean a house! I did do some laundry, but not too much! My dad was gone for a few of the days at a meeting and I was able to have a little slumber party with my mom like we used to do. Adda was pretty glad about that because she said I had been snoring in the room with her! We are all well and dried up from being in the dry New Mexico weather! We did have to bath ourselves in lotion each night due to cracking skin. My poor belly was begging for lotion hourly! I saw lots of friends at the shower for the twins and around town. I even made it to the court house to prove I was not a Lea County resident and would not be able to serve my jury duty! They thought I drove all the way from Arlington to prove that. I quickly told them we just happened to be there visiting my folks! The best part was we celebrated my birthday with cake! My favorite thing in the world is good ol' birthday cake. I very much looked forward to nap time each day when the house was quiet and I could sit and eat cake in peace! YUMMO!

Blowing out the candle!
Went to the park when Daddy got to town!


Notice the wind! Anyone from Lovington that is reading this blog understand the wind!

Sweet sisters! One looks like her Daddy, and one looks like her Mommy!


Planting seeds with Papa!
So excited to see Daddy!
Fixing to head to the shower for Chloe and Claire! Look at my big girl Adda B! So grown up!
Their first matching outfit!

Two minutes into having the jean jacket on they were both trying to peel them off! Luckily it was a nice day and they didn't need them on!

The girls with NanAnn! Isn't my Momma just beautiful!
The girls and I!

The picture accidentally got snapped while Cammie and I were trying to gather our children to take a picture! This is what I look like wrestling two!!! Ha Ha! Can you even imagine what I'll look like with four! Oh Boy! It's gonna be a wild few years!
Here we are! Cammie is one of my best friends from high school and she lives right down the street from my parents now. She has three and one on the way, and I have two and two on the way! It's so funny to me that between the two of us we will have four kids! Our other best friend we graduated with lives way up north and just so happens to be pregnant right now too! It would have been so fun to have you in the picture with your two boys and your belly Erin!
How many pictures do you take to get a good one!!?? We only took four! That's got to be a record!
Such fun memories and such sweet kiddos!
And...they are over it!
Thanks Cammie and Rhonda for the super fun shower for the twins! That was so incredibly nice of you for putting it together! We are loaded up on all the essentials! So much so that we couldn't get it all home. My parents will have a truck load the next time they head our way! Such an awesome blessing!

After the shower! Me swinging with the four girls!



No comments:

Post a Comment