xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml' Friday Night Wife: Celery...and More Celery!
Four years ago I taught 2nd graders and had for five years. For now the Lord has me staying home with my babies. I am a believer in Jesus Christ. I have been married for 8 years to my best friend who just happens to be a football coach. We have four precious baby girls who keep us very busy. I love to spend time with family, craft, bake, cook, watch football, and whatever else comes up. I am hoping to start up a baking business with cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as I am enjoying blogging about it!

Gonzo

Gonzo

My Girls

My Girls

Adda B.

Adda B.

Ella Sue

Ella Sue

Chloe & Claire

Chloe & Claire

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Celery...and More Celery!

On Thanksgiving last year I couldn't get enough of the celery on the crudite platter.  I mean seriously I think I ate a whole head of celery all by myself.  I kept telling everyone that it was the best celery I had ever eaten.  Literally I was hovering over the plate grabbing one stick after another.  Actually I probably had another in my hand before I had the one in my mouth chewed up.  That night when everyone sat around the table and ate leftovers, what do you think I was doing??!!  I was eating the rest of the celery.  I think I even saved a stick to eat after my leftover piece of pie.  I'm not kidding!  It was ridiculously delicious celery!!!!  

A few weeks after that I found out I was pregnant... with two babies!  THAT'S WHY THAT CELERY WAS SO STINKIN' GOOD!

Everytime I look at celery I think about this.  I laugh and then my eyes bug out of my head thinking about laying on the sonogram table and seeing TWO heartbeats! 

This Thanksgiving I am sure I will indulge in celery.  I can't promise that I will eat it with as much passion as I did last year but I will eat it.  I will laugh and then I will smile and think about my Twinny Twin Twins!  I will think about all that God has done in the last year in our lives.  I will think about all that we have learned.  I will think about all the tears we shed and all the prayers we prayed.  I will think about ALL that God has blessed us with.  It all has been soooo good!  So much has been hard and pressed us deep into the Lord but it has all been good!  I'm so thankful for WHERE HE HAS US! 


So, if God wants to use some amazing stalks of celery to make me think about all our many blessing and what we can be thankful for I will go with it.  Celery...I am so Thankful!

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment