xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml' Friday Night Wife: 5 Months, 5 Months!!!
Four years ago I taught 2nd graders and had for five years. For now the Lord has me staying home with my babies. I am a believer in Jesus Christ. I have been married for 8 years to my best friend who just happens to be a football coach. We have four precious baby girls who keep us very busy. I love to spend time with family, craft, bake, cook, watch football, and whatever else comes up. I am hoping to start up a baking business with cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as I am enjoying blogging about it!

Gonzo

Gonzo

My Girls

My Girls

Adda B.

Adda B.

Ella Sue

Ella Sue

Chloe & Claire

Chloe & Claire

Thursday, December 5, 2013

5 Months, 5 Months!!!

Well this is my second time to type this blog.  I was blogging while pumping and in my two seconds it took to take my milk in the kitchen Ella turned off the computer.  Sheesh!  I should have known she was gonna do something when I got up because she kept coming over to me while I was typing and telling me "I love you mom!" and then trying to hit button on the keyboard!  Sneaky little varmint!  So here it goes again!
It's so hard to believe they are five months already!  I'm trying to soak it all up but we are so busy that sometimes I forget to stop and breath!  We are really starting to see differences in their personalities now.  I mentioned this last month but Claire is showing to be the one who is needier.  That being said they are both such good babies!  I have no complaining to do at all!  Some of the things they do and love:
*rolling all over the place
*playing on the floor
*attempting to sit up for a few seconds at a time
*watching and talking to Adda and Ella
*drinking 5 bottles a day each with 6.5 oz, all are pumped breast milk except the last one of the day
*going through 6-7 diapers a day per baby, looking forward to potty training Ella after Christmas
*sleeping 12-13 hours a night and taking one 2-3 hour nap a day
*they both have the middle bottom 2 teeth
*I have had a few people ask me when I am going to start food...I'm in nooooo hurry at all!  That will be another really big job added to our day!

Chloe
Claire
She gave herself a hickey under her bottom lip the other night!  Don't ask me how she managed to make that happen.  I think they are both working on the top two teeth now. 
Claire-Trying to get a picture showing the teeth! 

Chloe-Show me those teeth!
They look just like my brother!  We found a picture of Lee at about this age and it's crazy how similar they look.  Especially Chloe!!!
Let me mass of picture taking begin.  Not sure if I got a good one of everyone looking.  I took this when we got home from picking Adda up from school and it was a bit chaotic!


Adda holding Claire
Ella holding Chloe



 

No comments:

Post a Comment