xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml' Friday Night Wife: A Ballerina, A Peacock, and 2 Things
Four years ago I taught 2nd graders and had for five years. For now the Lord has me staying home with my babies. I am a believer in Jesus Christ. I have been married for 8 years to my best friend who just happens to be a football coach. We have four precious baby girls who keep us very busy. I love to spend time with family, craft, bake, cook, watch football, and whatever else comes up. I am hoping to start up a baking business with cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as I am enjoying blogging about it!

Gonzo

Gonzo

My Girls

My Girls

Adda B.

Adda B.

Ella Sue

Ella Sue

Chloe & Claire

Chloe & Claire

Thursday, November 21, 2013

A Ballerina, A Peacock, and 2 Things

Halloween 2013
A few months ago I asked Adda what she wanted to dress up as for Halloween.  She said a ballerina!  We have nothing in our house that is dance/ballet related.  Luckily, my cousins little girl is in ballet and she let us barrow a costume they used for a recital.  Of course Adda thought it was an amazing costume.  She twirled and spun around every time we put it on her!  I had the peacock costume that someone gave me.  Adda never fit in it so it has not been used.  Ella wanted to wear it!  I dressed the twins up as Thing 1 and Thing 2.
Twirling!!!!
She even got to wear a little makeup!
Adda with the Things!

The day of Halloween was the first day Ella started getting hives from her penicillin breakout.  Gonzo had a JV game that night and I needed to stay home with Ella so some friend of ours took Adda trick-or-treating.  Thank you Kaeley and Teresa!  She was over the moon that she got to go with you guys!  

I did finally talk Ella into putting her costume on and walking around our cul-de-sac.  Just as we were finishing Adda came home.  She walked to a few houses with us!  


The poor peacock had a busted lip too!

The Things are asleep!






I had two red bows to put in their wigs and forgot.  That would have totally made the costume!  I had plans to put it all back on them and add the bows for pictures and it still hasn't happened! 

I caught two smiles!  Sweet girls!!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment