xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml' Friday Night Wife: 80 Days...
Four years ago I taught 2nd graders and had for five years. For now the Lord has me staying home with my babies. I am a believer in Jesus Christ. I have been married for 8 years to my best friend who just happens to be a football coach. We have four precious baby girls who keep us very busy. I love to spend time with family, craft, bake, cook, watch football, and whatever else comes up. I am hoping to start up a baking business with cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as I am enjoying blogging about it!

Gonzo

Gonzo

My Girls

My Girls

Adda B.

Adda B.

Ella Sue

Ella Sue

Chloe & Claire

Chloe & Claire

Friday, August 2, 2013

80 Days...

It's been 80 days since my last post.

I am alive
Gonzo and I have been married 8 years
I have two more daughters
Adda turned 4 years old
My husband has a new coaching job
My back is hurting less
My stomach skin is hanging lower
Gonzo and I are closer than we have ever been
God has blown up our lives

Yes, that's right!  You read that right!  Over the last 80 days God has changed our family in ways I can't even begin to explain.  In fact He is still changing us!  It won't stop because He has captured our hearts!

80 days ago Gonzo started a search for a new job!  I was about 10 weeks away from having two more kids and we were job searching.  Stressed is just one word to describe what we were feeling.  In every second we were having to cry out to The Lord and trust, trust, trust that He had a plan.  We knew He would not leave us in despair but you loose faith from moment to moment!  It's all over the Bible where people lost faith!  He never leaves us!

Through trial and turmoil God only wants our hearts.  He loves us so much that He is willing to blow up your "every day" to capture your heart.  He loves us so much and He wants the very best for us.  Sometimes we think the very best is not really the very best.  He is willing to let you walk through hard times to grow your faith in Him.  He is out for your heart!

80 days ago my version of God was a good version, but it was limited and small.  I rested on my "Lewis" family testimonies as my faith!  I had never really had to walk through the desert to drink from His hands.  In the midst of the stress, He carried us through.

I will post more about the last 80 days in the weeks to come.  I kept a journal through it all and have so many great things to share that God has revealed to us.  So many great verses to read and meditate on!  My God is a good God who loves more than imaginable!

Here are a few pictures of us over the last 80 days.

 35 Weeks with Chloe and Claire
 Adda taking a picture of us before we went on our anniversary date!
 Father's Day!
 Can't really tell but this is "Hoppy" the frog that Adda caught with her bare hands!  She has continued to catch poor Hoppy almost every time Gonzo mows the yard all summer long.  Hoppy is almost too big to put in the jar now.  He should hop away from our yard!  He can't seem to get it through his head that she will find him every time! 
 Fixing to head to the hospital to have The Twins!  38 weeks
 38 Weeks and SOOOO ready!
 Gonzo with his "let's have these babies" gear on!
 Here they are!!!! Don't ask me who is who in this picture or the next one!

 Chloe on top, no wait I mean Claire on top and Chloe on the bottom. 
 Grand baby number 7 and 8! 
 The girls meeting their new sisters!
 Going home after a little while in the NICU!
 Birthday Girl turns 4!
 Family birthday party!!!
 Happy Birthday to you!!!!
 First step to getting Ella in the room with Adda in a big girl bed.  She has done great and we are putting her in the room with Adda this weekend! 
 
Through all of this...God has been faithful!  More details to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment