xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml' Friday Night Wife: Mother's Day 2013
Four years ago I taught 2nd graders and had for five years. For now the Lord has me staying home with my babies. I am a believer in Jesus Christ. I have been married for 8 years to my best friend who just happens to be a football coach. We have four precious baby girls who keep us very busy. I love to spend time with family, craft, bake, cook, watch football, and whatever else comes up. I am hoping to start up a baking business with cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as I am enjoying blogging about it!

Gonzo

Gonzo

My Girls

My Girls

Adda B.

Adda B.

Ella Sue

Ella Sue

Chloe & Claire

Chloe & Claire

Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Last year at this time I had two girls!  Last year at this time I had no idea I would be pregnant with TWO more girls!  I feel so very lucky that God choose me to be the mommy to these girls!  I feel so lucky that I will get to show them Jesus each day.  Some days more than others, I'm sure!    For some reason He thinks I'm good at this mom thing and I will try each day to be a Godly Mommy to all four of them!  I hope they will see exactly what I saw in my Momma growing up!  My Dad sent me a text yesterday morning that made me cry.  It made me feel even more lucky and grateful that God choose me!   

Happy Mother's Day!  Who would have known the wonderful Mom that our little Jocelyn Suzanne would grow up to be.  You have done well with Adda and Ella!  You have a great challenge ahead of you, but I know you will do well with Chloe and Claire.  Just acknowledge everyday that you can't, but The Lord can!  Adda, Ella, Chloe, and Claire are blessed to have such a wonderful Mom!

Chloe and Claire-31 weeks pregnant
 Ella Suzanne-15 months old
 Adda Elizabeth-Almost 4 years old

No comments:

Post a Comment