xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml' Friday Night Wife: 10 Months Old...A Week Ago!
Four years ago I taught 2nd graders and had for five years. For now the Lord has me staying home with my babies. I am a believer in Jesus Christ. I have been married for 8 years to my best friend who just happens to be a football coach. We have four precious baby girls who keep us very busy. I love to spend time with family, craft, bake, cook, watch football, and whatever else comes up. I am hoping to start up a baking business with cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as I am enjoying blogging about it!

Gonzo

Gonzo

My Girls

My Girls

Adda B.

Adda B.

Ella Sue

Ella Sue

Chloe & Claire

Chloe & Claire

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

10 Months Old...A Week Ago!

Update about french breakfast puffs:  I have had a few people ask questions about the recipe since I posted it.  I do use Pam cooking spray even though I use non stick pans.  Have tried silicon pans before and it was a total disaster.  They don't get crispy enough on the edges to be able to hold up after being dunked in butter.  Also, the recipe I posted is the tripled amount.  If there are any other questions let me know.  I will be happy to answer them all!

My little Ella Sue is 10 months old.  She has been for a week now and I didn't realize it until a few days ago.  I guess with all the hoopla of being pregnant again with not one, but two bambinos has had me a little distracted.  She is such a great baby!  We are all having more fun with her as she gets older.  She is VERY expressive when it comes to her food!  She tries to carry on big long drawn out conversations with Gonzo every time she sees him.  She still think Adda is pretty stinking amazing!  Now that she is crawling she has a few new hobbies! 

 She loves to play with anything paper!
 Her hair is getting long enough that it is CRAZY when she wakes up in the morning!
 Adda asked me to take a picture of her too!
 All those teeth make her look so grown up!

 Professional Crawler!
 She is obsessed with Adda's Zoo Zoo Pets.  She stares at them for a good minute and then picks it up and throws it like it's a bug!  It's hilarious!

Things she is doing at 10 months:
  • Eating 3 meals a day!  I would like to slow down a little with the eating but she loves it!  Her favorite things to eat are Cheerios, peas, and bananas!  She will put a whole banana away in about 5 minutes! 
  • She is starting to pull up on things  The other night she pulled herself up in the bathtub!  Yikes!  These are all good things!  We want her walking by the time the babies come!  She will be in walking boot camp soon!  Just kidding!
  • She has her first molar!!!  So this is a total of 9 teeth!  We could tell her teeth were bothering her and I looked in her mouth today when she was screaming at me and saw the big fat tooth almost all the way pushed through the top of the gums!  Poor baby is going to have a full set of teeth by a year!  We will be giving her steak bones to chew on!
  • Her favorite hobbies, now that she can move all over the place, are to empty the book basket and touch the buttons on the DVD player and cable box.  She doesn't head the word "NO" as well as her sister did!  Most of the time when we tell her "no" she looks back and thinks it's funny!  Oh boy!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment