xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml' Friday Night Wife: 7 Months Already!
Four years ago I taught 2nd graders and had for five years. For now the Lord has me staying home with my babies. I am a believer in Jesus Christ. I have been married for 8 years to my best friend who just happens to be a football coach. We have four precious baby girls who keep us very busy. I love to spend time with family, craft, bake, cook, watch football, and whatever else comes up. I am hoping to start up a baking business with cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as I am enjoying blogging about it!

Gonzo

Gonzo

My Girls

My Girls

Adda B.

Adda B.

Ella Sue

Ella Sue

Chloe & Claire

Chloe & Claire

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

7 Months Already!

I'm not horribly late posting this!  The babies are 7 months!  I seriously can't believe it's going so fast!  I feel like they should still only be a few weeks old! 
Things they are doing:
*Sitting up for longer periods of time.
*Chloe is starting to get her knees under her and is all over the place.  She pulls and scoots herself everywhere.  I was fixing to feed the babies the other day and had both the bottles on the floor next to the Boppy.  I got Claire situated and started her bottle and Chloe turned around and saw the bottle and headed my way!  I let her come almost the whole way before Adda felt bad for the whining and picked her up and brought her to the Boppy to start eating!  Claire is starting to figure out how her sister is moving around so quickly!  She has a much more laid back personality!
*Chloe is drinking from a straw, Claire is sipping.  She would much rather chew on the straw
*Claire has 4 teeth on top peeking their way through, Chloe still just has the two bottom.
*We have been practicing clapping.  Claire thinks its funny and sometimes will bring her hands together and grasp them.  Chloe thinks we are cheering her on to the finish line.  She has no interest in giving us a clap back!  
*We have also been practicing waving!  Claire will wave but not really know she is waving!  Chloe looks at us like we are crazy!  
*Chloe is a big time hugger!  As soon as you pick her up she buries her head in your neck and squeezes with both arms.  Claire will wrap her arms around you and then lean back to look at your face!  
*We still don't have any mamama or dadada babbling going on!  When they are making noises Adda will randomly yell at me and tell me the baby just said...and I totally go along with it!     
*In the past few weeks I have had several people ask why I haven't started food with them.  I kinda want to bite their head off when they ask!  Go ahead and call someone and turn me in!!!!  We will start it soon, but I am seriously in no hurry!  Call me crazy if you want, but I just don't understand why I should hurry just to add another really, double really big job to my load everyday!  I didn't start food with Adda until she was almost 9 months and it was around 8 months with Ella!  It will happen soon enough!
We want that paper!
Claire on the left, Chloe on the right


It's next to impossible to get them both looking and smiling at the same time!


Yum, I want that paper!
Or maybe the camera!


Got a smile from Claire!

What about that camera!
Two out of four looking!
Three out of four looking!
Oh noooo, nobody looking!
Almost everyone!
Oh sheesh!  It's not gonna happen!
Nope, things are quickly going south!
Adda is done!
Look at Adda!  This is hilarious!
Claire trying to clap!

Mom, really!?!?!?!
I got in the picture to see if that would turn things around.  This might be the only winner!!!
And yes, that is a clip holding my hair on top of my head!  I forgot I went to bed with it and the dryer repair man has already come and gone.  I didn't remember it was up there until I saw these pictures!  Oh well! 
I got them all looking and I can't turn the picture the right way, seriously!

97 pictures later there is one with everyone looking and a hint of a smile!  That's very funny!  Just keep snapping, just keep snapping, snapping, snapping, snapping!

Here are a few more pictures of our crew from this last month!  Sorry for the picture overload this month!
They were hysterical one day and I couldn't get them both to settle down so I put them in bed together and they stopped immediately and fell asleep!
Such a helper!
Claire Bear

I was desperately trying to get some things done in the kitchen one morning and they both wanted to be held and snuggled and so I put them in their seats and gave them a spoon to play with!  It was a good replacement for mom!
Sweet girls!
Crazy hat day at school! 

Daddy getting a makeover!
Lazy Saturday morning!

We started using the Bumbo in the shower!  It's genius because we get everyone bathed super fast and they love it!
Morning greetings from their big sisters!
Daddy getting a hair cut!
Chef Adda!
Ella with her cousin/best friend Leah!  They are exactly 9 months apart!



2 comments:

  1. Stick to your guns with the food thing! They will get it soon enough. :-) I love this post and all the pictures. Keep them coming! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer! I think they are just about ready I just need to get myself ready! UGH!

      Delete