xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml' Friday Night Wife: 2 Years Old!!!!
Four years ago I taught 2nd graders and had for five years. For now the Lord has me staying home with my babies. I am a believer in Jesus Christ. I have been married for 8 years to my best friend who just happens to be a football coach. We have four precious baby girls who keep us very busy. I love to spend time with family, craft, bake, cook, watch football, and whatever else comes up. I am hoping to start up a baking business with cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as I am enjoying blogging about it!

Gonzo

Gonzo

My Girls

My Girls

Adda B.

Adda B.

Ella Sue

Ella Sue

Chloe & Claire

Chloe & Claire

Saturday, February 22, 2014

2 Years Old!!!!

I can hardly believe this little monkey turned two!  I can remember every detail of her coming into the world!  On her birthday Gonzo and I got up and read her birth story from my blog and both cried and thanked God for such a sweet little life He gave us!  Here is Ella's Birth Story if you want to read it.  I can't really even describe what makes Ella, Ella!  She is sweet, but tough.  She is quiet, but also loud.  She is passionate and loves well!  I can hardly wait to see how she will change as she gets older!  Her birthday this year was on a Tuesday and we didn't have her party until Sunday so we had our own little birthday party as a family with dinner of her choice. 

Wake up Ella Sue!  Happy Birthday!
 Stretch!
 Crazy hair!
 I got them dressed and Gonzo had birthday donuts for them!

 Yummo!
 Happy Birthday to you!
  This is the same shirt Adda wore to the hospital the day Ella was born!

 Delish!

 We took Adda to school and then Ella got two shots for her second birthday!  Boo!  But a sucker and a sticker make it all better!

 Showing her the cake!

 Ella requested spaghetti for her birthday dinner.  We went with spaghetti and meatballs with bacon marinara.  Here is the recipe I use.  An Unexpected Use for Bacon!
 Pasta!!!
 How is it??!!
     Her mini avocado cake!  Adda helped me make it the day before and could hardly keep it a secret any longer.  She wanted to tell her all about her avocado cake!


  Awwww!
 I love this cute face she is making!

 
   We let her open one present and save the rest for her party.  We waited to do face time with NanAnn so she could see Ella open a present.   
 Adda gladly lending a hand to help open the present.
 A new phone!  She loves to pretend talk on the phone!
Best buds!
 I love this picture!
 
It reminds me of this picture that my brother took when they came to meet Ella in the hospital.
Here we were just a "little" family of four!  Four seems so simple when I look at it.  Wow!!!
Just a few short months later I was expecting two more little munchkins.
 
Even though these two years have seemed long and hard I wouldn't change one single thing about them.  Gonzo and I are different today than we were in this picture above.  We have had many opportunities to turn back to The Lord and He has done so much in our hearts!  We so look forward to many more years with all four of our kiddos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment