xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml' Friday Night Wife: Horray for Baby Jesus
Four years ago I taught 2nd graders and had for five years. For now the Lord has me staying home with my babies. I am a believer in Jesus Christ. I have been married for 8 years to my best friend who just happens to be a football coach. We have four precious baby girls who keep us very busy. I love to spend time with family, craft, bake, cook, watch football, and whatever else comes up. I am hoping to start up a baking business with cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as I am enjoying blogging about it!

Gonzo

Gonzo

My Girls

My Girls

Adda B.

Adda B.

Ella Sue

Ella Sue

Chloe & Claire

Chloe & Claire

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Horray for Baby Jesus

The week before school was out for Christmas break Adda had her program at school. 
I wasn't sure how much she would actually sing because she wouldn't sing the songs for me at home.  She also had a school program back in the Fall that she was totally not interested in singing at.  Much to our surprise she was into it and sang her little heart out for the crowd of proud parents.
She spotted us as she walked in!
Here is my nephew Abel walking in with his class.
Adda next to her friend Daniel who she informed us moved to Tennessee to play baseball because he "likes Tennessee and he loves baseball".  I thought she meant that Daniel was going there for Christmas, but turns out Daniel really did move there!  
Looking for us!
Looking for us again!
Searching for us!
Abel had his eyes glued on his teacher! 
Remind me to tell you what happened in this picture!!!!
Looking for us again!

 It was so cute to see her sings her little heart out about Baby Jesus!  I loved every second of it.  I especially loved that every time I snapped a picture she was looking for us in the crowd.  I asked her later what her favorite part was about the program and she said having Daddy take her to school and watch her sing!  I loved that!

Okay, now about that picture above...we noticed her turned around having a discussion with a boy behind her.  I didn't think a whole lot about it but after the program Gonzo asked if I saw that boy kiss Adda.  I said, UM NOOOOO I did not see that!  So he asked Adda that night when he got home from work and she told us that he did kiss her.  So we had a big discussion about it and I think I could see the steam shooting out of Gonzo's ears.  Adda was totally cool with the fact that boys don't kiss girls unless they are married like me and Daddy!  Gonzo said, "You tell that boy that if he kisses you again your Daddy is going to have to talk with him!"  She was cool with that too!  Oh, boy this is only the beginning!  We have four of them!  Is it bad to start begging The Lord to take us home!  I mean at least take us home before our first Prom!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment