xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml' Friday Night Wife: Happy New Year
Four years ago I taught 2nd graders and had for five years. For now the Lord has me staying home with my babies. I am a believer in Jesus Christ. I have been married for 8 years to my best friend who just happens to be a football coach. We have four precious baby girls who keep us very busy. I love to spend time with family, craft, bake, cook, watch football, and whatever else comes up. I am hoping to start up a baking business with cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as I am enjoying blogging about it!

Gonzo

Gonzo

My Girls

My Girls

Adda B.

Adda B.

Ella Sue

Ella Sue

Chloe & Claire

Chloe & Claire

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Happy New Year

We had a pretty eventful New Years Eve this year.  I came down with a wonderful case of mastitis.  I felt like death warmed over.  I was trying everything possible to clear it up without any success whatsoever.  Every time I would pump I would start shaking and my teeth would chatter with the chills.  I was taking hot showers and massaging and the knot was going nowhere.  It was miserable and soooo painful!  We always try to fix a really nice meal on New Years Eve including lobster.  We did get the meal cooked and on the table but of course eating it was not relaxing at all.  There was screaming, and crying, and talking over me, and up and down, and cold food, but it was still delicious.  Even if my right boob was as hard as a rock!  The other thing we do on New Years Eve is take a picture of our family with the timer on the camera.  It really has not ever been that big of a deal, but this year I think we took about 10 and maybe one was decent.  When I went back and looked at them I kept them all.  It was very funny to me the way they turned out.  Just a reminder of exactly how crazy our life really is at this point!
Testing the timer!  This is greatness!

Look at Gonzo!
And...I came running in with Claire!


The timer just kept taking pictures!  How funny are these!


Happy New Year Everyone!  We hope you have a blessed 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment