xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml' Friday Night Wife: Orange!...Rangers
Four years ago I taught 2nd graders and had for five years. For now the Lord has me staying home with my babies. I am a believer in Jesus Christ. I have been married for 8 years to my best friend who just happens to be a football coach. We have four precious baby girls who keep us very busy. I love to spend time with family, craft, bake, cook, watch football, and whatever else comes up. I am hoping to start up a baking business with cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as I am enjoying blogging about it!

Gonzo

Gonzo

My Girls

My Girls

Adda B.

Adda B.

Ella Sue

Ella Sue

Chloe & Claire

Chloe & Claire

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Orange!...Rangers

Adda had her first soccer practice last night.  It was pretty amusing to watch all those babies running around chasing a ball.  You could definitely tell the difference between girls and boys!  The boys were running at full speed chasing their ball and the girls were moving at their own pace after their ball.  We have our first game on Saturday and I'm hoping Adda gets the concept of the game a little better by then.  She gets that you don't use your hands and you kick it in the goal but she is in NO hurry to do that.  Let's just say she wasn't sure what Gonzo was meant when he was talking about "hustling!"  Here are a few pictures from practice!  Ultimately it was fun to see her out there with other kiddos and with Abel her cousin, and she had fun!  When we asked her what her favorite part of practice was she said, "When Coach gave me my little bitty soccer water bottle!"  (It was one of those mini water bottles and she got to drink it "all by herself"!)





 Lee and Abel

 Adda is so excited that her team color is orange.  We talked about that she prayed they would be orange!  I even prayed they would be orange because I knew that when we played the orange team she might be a little sad about that game!  The girl LOVES orange!  In fact one of the girls on her team was wearing orange socks and I saw Adda really getting a good look at her sock during one of the drills.  She was down on the ground touching them!

2 comments:

  1. oh itty bitty soccer is so much fun. you will laugh sooooo much! Tell Coach Daddy he's going to have to relax because they all run the wrong way, forget to chase the ball, check out the grass, etc. Fun times!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am looking forward to alot of laughing on Saturday at the first game! No expectations just fun!

    ReplyDelete