xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml' Friday Night Wife: 9 Months...Are you sure???
Four years ago I taught 2nd graders and had for five years. For now the Lord has me staying home with my babies. I am a believer in Jesus Christ. I have been married for 8 years to my best friend who just happens to be a football coach. We have four precious baby girls who keep us very busy. I love to spend time with family, craft, bake, cook, watch football, and whatever else comes up. I am hoping to start up a baking business with cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as I am enjoying blogging about it!

Gonzo

Gonzo

My Girls

My Girls

Adda B.

Adda B.

Ella Sue

Ella Sue

Chloe & Claire

Chloe & Claire

Friday, March 28, 2014

9 Months...Are you sure???

 I am not sure how we got here.  I think they just turned six months.  Didn't they?!?!?!  To say that they are growing leaps and bounds is a complete understatement.  They watch everything going on around them and are trying so hard to copy!  From talking to walking...they are trying!
I am apart of a moms of multiples group on facebook and I keep reading about these sets of twins that are so good at sharing.  I read these things and just shake my head.  These two little girls don't share well at all.  I think in the last few weeks I have taken pictures of them wrestling and taking toys from each other than anything else.  It's soooo funny! 
Starting to pull up on the activity table to play.

 At this point their eyes are still blue, but the verdict is still out!

 Helping with a feeding!
They are everywhere!  I can't leave a room without one of them following very close behind me.  Adda and Ella did the same but I wasn't as busy and only had to keep track of one baby on the floor!
Trying to climb the steps from the sun room


We lowered their mattresses the other night just in time.  I came in after their nap one day and they both were standing on their knees looking over the rails at each other.  The next morning after lowering them I went in and they were both standing!  
Here is some of the wrestling I was talking about.  It is constant.  Most of the time they don't seem to mind but every once and a while one starts crawling over the others face or one gets jabbed in the stomach by the other and it hurts!  So there are tears!!!  
 


This is Claire!  She is always first to leave the living room and venture around the house.  She doesn't know the word "no" very well yet.  Chloe gets her feelings hurt when she is told "no" but Claire just keeps going!

Here they are right under my feet while I'm working on dinner.  This is usually about the time they are desperate to be held and start to climb my legs weeping uncontrollably.  


I was putting away laundry the other day and stepped in to check on them and this is what I found.  They were both laughing and giggling.  Chloe is actually under the bouncer even though she has Claire's paci.  She kept grabbing Claire's feet and it was tickling her and then she would jump and it was tickling Chloe.  The girls and I got a big chuckle out of this!



So proud of herself!

Racing to get over the step.  Claire was winning of course, and Chloe started pulling her back!  Oh my, these girls are a mess!


If anyone is on the floor they immediately crawl over to you and start mauling you!  
Oh, that's Chloe's birthmark on her stomach.  Another easy way to tell them apart when they are naked as a jaybird!

Trying to climb the fireplace!
 Crawling under the table is a fun activity too!!

Adda sat on the floor and they flocked to her like ants to sugar!  Adda kept saying, "Mom, help!  Mom, please help!"







 They were fighting over the paper!!!


 Chloe won!!!
 All 4 of them!  Sweet girls!!!

We don't go back to the doctor for a well visit until they are one year old!  One Year OLD!!!!  What that's crazy!  It just doesn't seem possible that they are so close to a year old!  It's been a great 9 months!  Like I say every time I blog...Hard, but good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment