xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml' Friday Night Wife: How Do We...Daily Schedule
Four years ago I taught 2nd graders and had for five years. For now the Lord has me staying home with my babies. I am a believer in Jesus Christ. I have been married for 8 years to my best friend who just happens to be a football coach. We have four precious baby girls who keep us very busy. I love to spend time with family, craft, bake, cook, watch football, and whatever else comes up. I am hoping to start up a baking business with cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as I am enjoying blogging about it!

Gonzo

Gonzo

My Girls

My Girls

Adda B.

Adda B.

Ella Sue

Ella Sue

Chloe & Claire

Chloe & Claire

Thursday, October 10, 2013

How Do We...Daily Schedule

I constantly have people stop me and ask "How do you do this!!??"  In fact just today when I picked Adda up from school I had another mother who had a 4 year old boy and 16 month old twin boys ask me that question.  I usually respond with a quick and tired "I don't know"  They other night I thought, I need to write all this down.  I'm that mom that doesn't write anything down in a baby book.  Adda has one that is stuffed full of all her well visit papers and I never even purchased a book for poor Ella!  I sure don't have a book for the twins.  I need to get something to put little things in but I try to use the blog as a "baby book"  Maybe...someday I can publish the blog in a book for the girls!  I hear you can do that!  Maybe someday!  Anyway, I decided that I would blog about some of the major tasks that we do each day with a four year old, 20 month old, and 3 month old twins!

Our Daily Schedule
5:00 Gonzo leaves for work
6:00 Shower/Get ready (If I need to get ready I get up at this time)
7:00 Pump (If I'm not getting ready I get up at this time)
8:00 - 9:00 Adda and Ella start waking up
After they wake up I try to get them ready for the day and breakfast done so that after I feed the babies we can either go walk outside or go to a park.  It keeps everyone from fighting, wastes time, and makes them tired for their nap later.  It doesn't always happen but this is my effort!
10:00 Babies are waking up.  I change them and start heating bottles.
By the time I have fed them and burped them and changed them again It's usually almost 11:00
11:00 We do some sort of activity: park, outside, play with toys, watch TV!
12:30 Start lunch for the big girls, start a load of laundry, work on dinner
1:30 Get the big girls in bed for naps, heat bottles, change babies, and swaddle babies
1:45 Start feeding babies and put them down for their nap
2:00 Do dishes/empty dishwater, wash bottles, pump, and fold a load of laundry while pumping
2:30 Fill bottles, wash pump stuff
3:00 Sit and eat cake!!!!
4:00 Everyone starts to wake up.
4:30 Get older girls a snack, heat bottles, change Ella, change babies, feed babies
5:00 Pump
5:30 Wash bottles, work on dinner, put laundry away
6:00 Do some sort of activity-usually we go walk outside
7:00 Eat dinner/clean up dinner
7:30 Heat bottles, change babies, feed babies
8:00 Gonzo gets home!!!! Praise Jesus!  If he isn't going to be home right at 8:00 I usually take the older girls to the bath then.  If he does get home then we have a little family time while he inhales food, then he takes the older girls to the bath.
9:30 - 10:00 Take the older girls to bed
10:00 Give babies a bath, heat bottles, swaddle babies, feed babies
10:30 Pack lunches, wash bottles
11:00 Pump, fill bottles for the next day
11:30 Shower - Maybe!!!
11:45 Hit the sack!!!!

This is a pretty detailed schedule and most of the house things don't get done everyday.  I do have to load/unload the dishwasher each day.  I do have to do at least one load of laundry a day.  I for sure pump four times a day.  We don't always go outside twice a day.  Sometimes the girls watch a lot of TV!!!

If it's a Monday or Wednesday we try to get the kids in bed on time since we have to be up early for school the next day.  On Tuesday and Thursdays I wake Ella and The Twins up at 2:00 to go pick Adda up.  Everything gets moved up a little bit on these days after we pick up Adda.  They also get an extra feeding on these days because I wake them up at 8:00 before we take Adda to school.  Thursday nights Gonzo gets home around 9:30 because of JV football games.  If I get to go to a game on Friday nights everyone goes to bed around 11:30.  If I can't go to the game on Friday then I try to find someone to come over and help me do bath and bedtime for all the girls.  I actually have not done a bath time/bedtime completely on my own yet!  On Saturday Gonzo get home around 4:00 or 5:00 and we have family time.  Sunday we go to church, do lunch, and he goes back to work during nap time!

This is our schedule during football season!
GO GO GO GO GO!   

No comments:

Post a Comment